Welcome to NCSSM and our varsity athletic programs! In all of our Physical Activity and Wellness programs we strive to compete with Integrity, Respect and Unity.
INTEGRITY - your core, you are only as good as your actions.
RESPECT - sportsmanship and character, respecting others as well as earning mutual respect.
UNITY - teamwork, a unified team will do more than the work of an individual.
These are values that we want to emphasize during the two years that our students are at NCSSM. Our coaches and administrators will work on these values in everything that they do as they mentor the student athletes. We also want to stress the importance of sportsmanship to our coaches, administrators, student body and athletes. I hope that you will work with me to provide a great examples to our opponents.
Below you will find information about being a member of a varsity sport. Please contact me directly if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Greg Jarvis, Athletic Director
What do I need to compete in Varsity Athletics at NCSSM?
To tryout and participate in varsity sports at NCSSM you need to complete the following:
- 2018 Fall Sports Meet the Coaches Meeting Monday August 13 5pm, PEC
- Competitive Cheer - PEC Lobby
- Men's and Women's Cross Country - PEC Main Gym
- Men's Soccer - PEC Wrestling Room
- Women's Tennis - PEC Dance Studio
- Women's Golf - PEC Lobby
- Volleyball - PEC Classroom
- Fall Tryouts Start Tuesday August 14, 4:30pm